Updated Pics of my MG Montego and ZS

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Stephen G
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Updated Pics of my MG Montego and ZS

Post by Stephen G » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:14 pm

Well heres the last pics il take of the MG Montego! Il be sad to see her go on thursday. Also took some of the ZS when i was at it.

Stephen Golder

Current
2003 03 MG ZS 180 Saloon
2004 04 MG ZT-T 190
2004 54 MG ZS 115+ Saloon

schuwolf
Rover Guru

Post by schuwolf » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:18 am

That is a very nice Monty, no wonder you're sad to see it go
Brian Wolsoncroft
I'm a Joker, I'm a Smoker, I'm a Mid-nite Toker

'97 820 Si Fastback auto

vitessesport7
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by vitessesport7 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:28 am

BOTH CARS ,are superb ,love your monty mate .its one of those cars i think you will regret it when its gone ....
rover 800s i just luv em

The Professor
Rover Guru

Post by The Professor » Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:21 pm

Both cars look very smart indeed Stephen.
You are a most fortunate young gentleman to have such nice cars.
I have always liked British racing green and thought it suited the Montego very well.
Your ZS looks very nice and a suitable replacement for your Montego and should provide many years of happy motoring.
Glyn
Image Image