New Coupe Wings, and other parts. Now has Pictures

Changes to website and forum will be posted here along with upcoming events offsite that may be of interest!

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nuts4my827
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

New Coupe Wings, and other parts. Now has Pictures

Post by Nuts4my827 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:25 pm

[Edit] Sorry taken so long to upload pictures.

Background:
A couple of weeks ago, I blew the diff on my Vitesse Coupé, and have also had next to no internet as I changed providers. Not good timing. Bloke I know with a Vitesse put me in touch with someone I spoke to about 5 years ago whom I forgot about. Proper Rover 800 Nut, and he is looking to sell up.

He has R reg Caribean Vit Fastback, Silver Vit Coupé, at least 2 new coupe wings that I saw, other VVGC ones, Fuel Fillers (3), new Caibean bumpers, LOADS of other parts, at least 5 sets of wheels, doors, bonnets, tailgates etc, headlining(s) Racks, turbos, wiring, ECU's, SRS units, steering slip rings. MASSES.

He is after £3,000 for the lot, including the 2 cars. Located in SE19, London. It fills a BIG garage, the upstairs, and then some. I have taken several pictures, and have all his contact derails. There seems to be some very rare stuff in there.

Anyone interested? He would like it all gone, as he is getting old, and has commitments abroad.

Album Link:
http://s146.photobucket.com/user/Phil-B ... t=3&page=1
Phil B
95 827 Stirling: Nightfire Saloon.
96 Coupé 827 Manual White Gold.
97 Coupé 820 Vitesse Gunmetal.
99 820 Vitesse Nightfire Fastback. SERIOUS amount of welding done. Lived in a fettid garage for years.
EX 1994 Saloon Rover 827 SLi White Gold- RIP.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable