broadlands car show

Changes to website and forum will be posted here along with upcoming events offsite that may be of interest!

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
metelmickey
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

broadlands car show

Post by metelmickey » Fri May 22, 2009 6:13 pm

hampshire pagent of motoring.
bank hol sunday 30th & monday 31st august.
last year was brill, hot and loads of cars, stalls and anything motor related. 8) :D
MIKE

just got a 827 mk2 coupe and loving it, more commanly known as mad mick ( used to run a nitros injected firebird ) still missing my rover, now got a BMW 735 1999. now got 2003 760l, a 6.0ltr V12 and 445bhp. :evil:

schuwolf
Rover Guru

Post by schuwolf » Fri May 22, 2009 6:19 pm

hmmm, have to change summat, but I'll try and make that. Any address etc?
Brian Wolsoncroft
I'm a Joker, I'm a Smoker, I'm a Mid-nite Toker

'97 820 Si Fastback auto

PRE620Ti
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by PRE620Ti » Fri May 22, 2009 6:22 pm

Oooooooh...........

I should be living in Hythe by then - not far to Broadlands at all :D

I'll have to tell the missus that me and the boys are going to do her weekly shop :twisted:
Paul.

'97 820 Vitesse Sport Saloon

Previous Rovers
97 Ti
97 Ti
93 827 Sterling saloon (auto)
91 827 Vitesse fastback (manual)
90 827 Sterling fastback (auto)

metelmickey
Rover Guru

Post by metelmickey » Sat May 23, 2009 3:04 pm

yeah, it's at broadlands in romsey.
MIKE

just got a 827 mk2 coupe and loving it, more commanly known as mad mick ( used to run a nitros injected firebird ) still missing my rover, now got a BMW 735 1999. now got 2003 760l, a 6.0ltr V12 and 445bhp. :evil:

The Professor
Rover Guru

Post by The Professor » Sat May 23, 2009 3:29 pm

metelmickey wrote:yeah, it's at broadlands in romsey.
Romsey -Where they filmed Inspector Wexford.

I attach link for info.Don't expect the house to be open as well. I'm not sure it was when i visited about 2 years ago.

If you are near its well worth going to. When i visited it was a real scorcher. There was so much going on, Helicopter displays,motorbike displays,Jet engine car being fired up (what a racket and rumble good to see). Little fun fare. Something for all the family whether your interested in cars or not. Well organised and good value for money. A really good variety of cars . Great selection of American cars pre 50 and post 50's.Really enthusiastic buch of chaps and were more than happy to tell you all about there cars and differences in the fins of Cadillacs leading to the 59 year of the big fin. Lots of Austin, triumph ,Ford,Jaguar i could go on and on. It was a really good day out .

http://www.hpom.co.uk/
Glyn
Image Image

schuwolf
Rover Guru

Post by schuwolf » Sun May 24, 2009 4:46 pm

Well looks good for sure. Have to try and make it. Any others? apart from metalmickey that is.
Brian Wolsoncroft
I'm a Joker, I'm a Smoker, I'm a Mid-nite Toker

'97 820 Si Fastback auto