Rovertech Delivery Network! Swindon <--> Preston opp

Changes to website and forum will be posted here along with upcoming events offsite that may be of interest!

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Vard66
Rover Guru

Rovertech Delivery Network! Swindon <--> Preston opp

Post by Vard66 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:58 am

Tomorrow, I'll be heading from Swindon up to Preston and Bolton, to see master BlueRover's son Andy, and coming back either on Monday or slightly after.

Tim, if you've not picked up the PM I've sent you, this means I can most likely deliver the ARBs and shocks to you en-route one way or other, rather than you having to sort out courier delivery.

Anyone else think of anything they need taking up or down that I can help with?

Drop me a PM if you do, guys!

If I do ask for a little towards fuel costs, it won't be much, and I'll be glad to help out!
Vard.

2004 Astra SXi 1.7 CDTi
1995 Land Rover Discovery 3.9 V8i

MikeMedford
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by MikeMedford » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:45 am

Well if you manage to get steering rack off before hand, you could make a detour here :lol:

Vard66
Rover Guru

Post by Vard66 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:33 pm

That's a fairly collossal detour, Mike. Bit too far really.

Sorry dude.
Vard.

2004 Astra SXi 1.7 CDTi
1995 Land Rover Discovery 3.9 V8i

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable