Its been a long time coming, but.......

Changes to website and forum will be posted here along with upcoming events offsite that may be of interest!

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nuts4my827
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Its been a long time coming, but.......

Post by Nuts4my827 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:52 pm

I am getting married on Friday!

The Gold Coupé didnt quite make it, so we are both slightly gutted. Never mind though, the Grey Coupe is going to be present :)

So, I know its short notice, but if anyone would like to come along and join the little party we are having you are more than welcome.

The evening reception will be held near Lingfiield in Kent/Surrey. I wont put the address up on here as it is an open forum and I could get lots of 'browsers' turn up.

If you would like to come, drop me an email to gaylebarkerwedding - at - gmail - dot - com and I will let you know the address. Starts at about 7 and goes on till after midnight. Plenty of local accomodation nearby.

We are not having a normal wedding present list, as we have most things having lived together for 4 years. We are asking for small donations to our honeymoon next year, and making a 10% donation of all gifts to Marie Curie Cancer Trust.

Hope to see some of you there. Sorry for the short notice. Been kinda busy organising things!
Phil B
95 827 Stirling: Nightfire Saloon.
96 Coupé 827 Manual White Gold.
97 Coupé 820 Vitesse Gunmetal.
99 820 Vitesse Nightfire Fastback. SERIOUS amount of welding done. Lived in a fettid garage for years.
EX 1994 Saloon Rover 827 SLi White Gold- RIP.

dollysprint
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Its been a long time coming, but.......

Post by dollysprint » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:59 pm

Wont be able to make your big day but that cant stop me from saying many congratulation to you and your intended and best wishes for your future together.

Dave
1988 Sterling saloon 2.7 Auto Pulsar over gunmetal
1990 Sterling Saloon 2.7 Auto black over storm
1993 Coupe 2.7 auto white gold 1
2005 Ford Transit 2.4 lwb, Club van
2007 Jaguar X Type 2.2 manual Estate

Very Tall Brad
Rover Guru

Post by Very Tall Brad » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:20 am

Congratulations to you both. I hope you have alovely day and that the weather holds for you.

I have met your intended and she will make a fabulus bride however she is dressed.

Enjoy the day and your future together.

Brad
No longer an 800 owner!

Richard Moss
Site Owner

Post by Richard Moss » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:42 am

Have a great day. Sorry I can't make it to the do
Out in the desert with a 1998 Grand Cherokee V8, 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4L and a 1997 Chevy Tahoe V8. Back home: 1969 MGC GT

SJG
Site Admin

Post by SJG » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:29 am

I thought you were going to say the coupe was finished!

Have a great day on Friday, both of you; and very best wishes for the future.

Simon and Michelle
Simon

Rover Vitesse Coupe - 1997

aryan57
Regular Visitor

Post by aryan57 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:20 am

Best wishes to you both for a memorable day.
1992 820SI saloon.

scoobyh123
Rover Guru

Post by scoobyh123 » Sun May 12, 2013 8:39 am

Belated congratulations Phil! Somehow managed to miss this thread for 8 months! :oops: Hope you had a great day and married life is all you both hoped/wished for!
Cheers,
Dave

'02 Honda CR-V SE Executive
'99 Jag S Type 3.0 V6 SE

'94 827 Sterling saloon
'88 Volvo 760 V6 Estate
'95 827 Coupé LPG gone but not forgotten!