North West Alloy Refurb

Anything to do with cars (non technical)

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mercedade
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

North West Alloy Refurb

Post by mercedade » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:41 pm

Afternoon,

Does anyone have any recommendations for wheel refurbishers in the north-west? Manchester or Warrington area preferred, but can make a trip if needed.

I've ditched my 17" Vitesse Sport for the time being as they're looking tired (and at least one of them no longer seals on the rim due to corrosion) and it's running around on the 17" version of these http://www.memoryfab.com/images/wheels/ ... erio_l.jpg for the time being.

Not pretty, but they came with almost new tyres, so well worth it.

Now I need to get my originals refurbed. I'm not in any hurry whatsoever, so I'm looking for someone who can do them cheap - they can take months over it for all I care.
Adrian
1998 Rover Mk2 820 Vitesse Hatchback (white gold)
Gone...1998 Rover Mk2 820 Vitesse Hatchback (green)
Gone...1992 Rover Mk1 827 SLi Manual (green)
Gone...1998 Rover Mk2 825 Diesel (green)

Bert3
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: North West Alloy Refurb

Post by Bert3 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:38 pm

No connection to these blokes other than they couldn't have done a better (or cheaper) job in moving my Coupe - Ask for Gordon. He explained that their main work is reconditioning/powder coating of alloy wheels & classic car parts. Can't see them being expensive either. Based not far from you but main garage is in centre of Warrington. You may even be able to drop off & pick up from his home to save you a journey.

http://www.recovery4cars.co.uk

mercedade
Rover Guru

Re: North West Alloy Refurb

Post by mercedade » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:03 pm

Excellent work - exactly what I was hoping for and I work in Warrington, so could be good either way.

Thanks
Adrian
1998 Rover Mk2 820 Vitesse Hatchback (white gold)
Gone...1998 Rover Mk2 820 Vitesse Hatchback (green)
Gone...1992 Rover Mk1 827 SLi Manual (green)
Gone...1998 Rover Mk2 825 Diesel (green)