What other cars get this attention?

Anything to do with cars (non technical)

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Thomas J
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What other cars get this attention?

Post by Thomas J » Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:28 pm

I must admit I seem to get quite a reaction from people when either my Rover 75

People come up and talk about the car saying how lovely it looks.
I have my window down quite a lot and driving through a car park in my vitesse and I had people going I forgot how big they were and thumbs up. Its a strange sensation. I have been parked up and people are having a nosey around the car when I come back and they are all ( great car mate I had one years ago best car I had)

The other day I was at a motorcycle shop picking up a part for my new motorcycle

As we opened the car a man came running over. He said is that a vitesse? I said yes and he said that they are brilliant cars and that he had 2 of them. He had a quick look around then got on his motorcycle and left.

Its strange how these cars get a reaction from the general public.

I love my rovers all 3 of them and am proud to drive them in a world of new rubbish.

The 2 on the left are mine the one on the right is my dads.

Thanks Thomas
i want lots of british cars got 1 want more

Charles827si
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: What other cars get this attention?

Post by Charles827si » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:36 pm

Lovely machinery you have Thomas. The 75 must be one of the very early models on a V-reg? It's fantastic to look at and very original and looked after condition. The Kawasaki and 800's look equally great. Timeless designs.
Charles 'Yorks'
"88 827si Fastback (manual) - Mum owned from new
"92 827 Coupe (manual)
"88 827sli Saloon (auto)
2011 Lexus IS220D F Sport
It's a stick shift? No, It's a grip shift!
ImageImage