Pride of Longbridge Pics 2013

Post your photos from car shows and get-togethers in here.

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Chris E
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Pride of Longbridge Pics 2013

Post by Chris E » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:51 pm

Thanks Again to those who said Hello here. I dare say quite a few of the cars will be recognised. I saw the older Princess Glide around the island at the start of the M50 whilst parked at premier this morning. There was a lovely notice in the side stating he averages between 14-16mpg. Having looked through the photos, It probably show my bias to the older stuff, along with the thoughts " I wanted one of those when I was younger" or "my dad/grandad had one of those" delete as appropriate. Nice to see some younger sensible people in the 827's, Apologies for some of the photos qualities but trying to squeeze a quick shot (with the camera) off between people wondering in wasnt always easy. http://www.flickr.com/photos/dogandbone ... 238655328/

Yam
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Pride of Longbridge Pics 2013

Post by Yam » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:14 pm

Enjoyed it very much.....I was with the 800 crew 3 years ago....nice to see peeps still looking after their cars.

Yam.
Graham